So yesterday it happened. It finally happened. I saw INKT, I saw Koki in person.
I've been following INKT since the beginning, Kei is actually my fav. Koki is special, he is always special to me..♥
I wore a costume and it was actually my first time so I got really really tired..haha
I am actually from INKT Philippines page in FB, we exist just to promote INKT because just like INKT, we were worried that we will not gather enough people for the ongaku fest, so I'm not sure about manager-san's post about unofficial shirts being made.
We are really happy because we know most of the fans probably went there for Koki but after the event, i know most of them became fans of mACKAz, sassy and Kei too.
During the fanmeet I wasnt able to ask any question during the fanmeet because I am lame, and you'll know how lame I am as I go on with my story.
INKT entered from the door on my side, if I tried to reach them I could probably touch them. The moment they opened the door, I shouted KEI~!!!! Kei was the first guy on my view and he was so dazzling, I got mesmerized, he was so white..xD They might be from a rock band but honestly they are all good looking. They greeted us in tagalog 'Magandang Hapon' (Good Afternoon).
These are some of the questions that I remembered
1. They were asked how many tattoos do they have and if they are planning to add another one.
- Koki said he is the only one with a tattoo (I got surprised actually) and he isn't sure how many he got already.
2. Someone asked what filipino food they like.
- Koki said Jollibee (it is a fastfood chain here in PH), he said he like the spaghetti
- Kei answered sinigang
- Mackaz : Mango
- Sassy: Banana
3. If you are going to be turned into an animal, what would you like to be?
- Koki : Penguin
- Kei : Neko (before he could answer I already knew that he'll say Neko.xD)
- mackaz: Hawk
- sassy: Horse (I actually forgot Sassy's answer but someone told me that it was horse :D)
4. They were ask who would they like to collaborate with.
- Koki answered Haruna Luna (she is one of the guest)
5. I can't remember the question exactly but I think they were ask if they like any filipino artist.
- They answered Tanya Markova (again, they are one of the guest.xD)
6. If you could switch body to any member, who will it be?
- Koki and Kei was so cute here, all of them answered Sassy because he got a healthy body
- Sassy answered Mackaz
7. Koki mentioned that they tried bamboo dance, so a fan asked if it was embarrassing
- Koki said rather then embarrassing, it was actually fun.
8. Some asked them to go 'pak ganern'
- i cant really explain this well but it was funny, if BOA will upload a vid of them doing this, ill link it here.
So to the autograph signing... I am lame...xDDD
We did it by row and handshakes are not allowed unless initiated by the artist.
so i went there quietly, ask the staff if I could give them the gifts one by one. I prepared a lot of gifts actually..xD
this pins, i decided to give this to them one by one
First was Sassy, Sassy was unexpectedly very very cute. I mean, he looks thin on photos but damn he is very lovable, his perfect pair of dimples could kill you..xDD I didn't talk when I was in front of Sassy, i just keep on bowing as thank you, i just didn't know what to say so i really wanted to smack my head for that..
So when i went to mackaz I tried to say konichiwa and arigatou i wonder if he heard it though, i was so lame... But i gave him the gift and he said arigato ro me and I didn't remember what happened... I am so not good at meeting the people I actually wanted to meet...
Then there is Kei who was lively, he is my fav, i died. When i gave him my gift, he talked to me. He actually said a lot of things, i just do not know what to say so i just smiled, he complimented my pin he said it was so cute so i just thank him, im dying right there, i do not know what to do. so I just move to Koki... Kei I love you..T.T i was just lame.
I didn't know that I could actually ask for a handshake because of I knew that, i'd probably ask all the members.
So I saw everyone before me asked koki for a handshake so I did ask koki for a handshake too... which made me feel guilty about kei because i like him, but i couldnt talk to him.....xDD i missed the chance...xDD
i was so out of focused in front of them that i cant remember if i did something weird or if my facial expression is the opposite of what i actually feel. I do not know but aside for the pin, i got this
and i forgot to give this too them because I was lame..haha i gave it to the staff instead..xDD
We had a photo op too...xDD i wanted to stand behind kei, but since i was sitting on the right side i was on mackaz and sassy side instead.. That was when I fell for both sassy and mackaz 100x more.... I died again, they killed me..xDD I thought mackaz was quite scary but he wasnt, sassy made an eye contact with me and smiled with his dimples showing, im done.. I wanted to faint, really..xDD
After the fanmeet we need to wait a few more hours for Ongaku fest( the concert) Haruna Luna performed first though. during the last song we could already see INKT waiting at the side, Koki was so cute, we was warming up, he keeps on jumping and he was doing high kicks..xDD
I cant remember things exactly but INKT performed trigger first, ahhh i love them. INKT's energy was so amazing. Other songs that they performed were A whole new world, 45', wanderlust and physalis.... I think they performed 3 more songs but i am not sure if one was Shangri-La when I am too excited and overwhelmed, I forget things, I am lame...xDD
But they made us shout 'Pak ganern'. Koki: When I say 'Pak' you say 'ganern'...xDD I died..xDD
Their solos was sooo good too.... You'll fell in love with Sassy's drum solo, he was so amazing, seriously many girls fell for him during this event. I honestly wanted to hug him...xDD
we kept on shouting 'encore' and i thought that they'll appear again but sadly they didnt. It ended earlier than expected, they could still perform 2 more songs....:(
Well I enjoyed it so much. I love INKT, ive been following them, i listen to them, kei's my favorite but i guess, i'd follow them more now. Things happened but I hope that they'll come back to the philippines next year. I seriously wanted more, i didn't want it to end. I miss them already...:(
Thank you INKT for the awesome experience...
Please come back soon..:DD